January 22, 2015

Feature & Follow: Do You Post Your Reviews Anywhere Besides Your Blog?

Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

The point of Feature and Follow is to meet new people & gain followers in the book blog community!

How it works: Each week, Rachel and Alison post a question for bloggers to answer, provide a bloghop link, and choose two lucky participants to feature in their blogs!



You guys can only guess how excited I was when I checked my email and saw a note from Alison saying I was chosen as a featured blog this week! Squeee!


(exactly my reaction when I read the email)

This week's question: Do you post your reviews anywhere besides your blog? Where else do you post reviews? - Suggested by A Great Read.

Yes! I post my reviews on the Goodreads website! This is actually why I decided to start blogging this year! I realized I was reading a ton of books and never remembering the plots or reasons why I liked certain novels/series. I started posting my reviews on Goodreads to sort of remind myself. It started getting a little difficult to sort through my Goodreads reviews, so I made a New Year resolution to myself to start a book blog this year to make it easier for myself. (:

How about you? Do you post your reviews anywhere beside your blog?





No comments:

Post a Comment