January 21, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine.

The weekly event helps bloggers spotlight the upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating!

The book I am dying for wait for is Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer!





Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4)
by Marissa Meyer
Release Date: November 10, 2015
(cover artwork yet to be revealed)

Blurb: (also to be revealed!)


There is so much to be revealed about Winter and I'm excited for all of it! The blurb, the cover, some backstory, I don't care! I just want to know already! All I know is that Winter is Queen Levana's step-daughter and her character is based on Snow White. Oh, and the story will take place on Luna!


Why I am excited for this book: I love The Lunar Chronicles! They are such a unique take on all of my favorite fairy tales!


What is your Waiting on Wednesday?


No comments:

Post a Comment